Navantia Australia is Australia’s partner at sea for deployable and smarter naval sustainment
Navantia Australia provides the Royal Australian Navy (Navy) with cross platform solutions through our heritage and evolved capability as an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and our platform integration expertise.
Navantia Australia also supports the Navy through provision of design compliant and product agnostic engineering upgrades to meet demands for capability advancements to accommodate for new and emerging threats.
Deployable sustainment delivery is assured through our people, our data and our technical capabilities.
Navantia Australia is actively growing its local workforce. This goes beyond simply hiring Australian personnel, but developing a sovereign capability in Australia through engagement with SMEs and the transference of knowledge, technology, data and technical expertise.
Navantia Australia delivers the Integrated Platform Management Systems (IPMS) and looks forward to establishing next generation naval crew training support and capability.
Visit us at stand #1G2 to learn more about why we are your partner at sea.
We will be demonstrating our:
- Digital sustainment solutions through Argos 21 big data, predictive maintenance technologies, innovations and R&D
- Design and technical capabilities – examples on how these apply to Navy upkeep and upgrades
- Platform controls – IPMS demonstrations
- Simulation and training – interactive virtual reality and walk through demonstrations
- Supply Chain opportunities – face to face meetings with our Australian-isation leads
- SME engagement opportunities – meet with us to discuss partnering and collaboration
- Employment opportunities – speak with representatives from our Recruitment and Human Resources to explore your future with us.
About PACIFIC 2019
PACIFIC 2019 is a global business event, attracting senior merchant marine, shore services, maritime and defence industry, military and government decision-makers from around the world. PACIFIC 2019 is not open to the general public.
For more information on the event visit PACIFIC 2019